Diploma in Human Resource Management
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
The Human Resource Management program qualifies graduates to become among the best human resource managers through their study of a modern and competitive curriculum which is based on the best international practices in selection and recruitment, training and development, performance management, remunerations, benefits, and business relationships, in addition to health and safety which are all considered the foundation to producing skilled professionals in the field of human resources. The Human Resource Management program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), Kansas City, Missouri, USA.
• Modern principles of job descriptions
• Ability to set standards of selecting and appointing employees
• Ability to measure performance and competency of employees
• Fundamentals and principles of Human Resource Management
• Leading the process of training and supervision, and developing employees
• Strategic planning of human resources
• Provision of medical insurance, and pension schemes of employees
• Setting payroll and incentive schemes of employees
Catch Us On Social Media
To apply for any program offered by ECT prospective students must submit:
- Fill out the Admission form and accept the system and laws in E.C.T.
- Original High School Certificate attested from the Ministry of education in U.A.E.
- Seven different subjects from O, AS or A Levels with a minimum grade C & above.
- Passing IESOL, TOEFL, IELTS, or EmSat if applicable.
- Passport copy.
- 2 photographs.
- Emirates ID.